Thursday, April 12, 2018

2018 Topps Gypsy Queen - Hobby Box Break

I got a hobby box of 2018 Topps Gypsy Queen in the mail the other day. I had been looking forward to its release since back in January. The box that I got would rate somewhere in the middle in my opinion. It wasn't the best nor the worst in terms of the autos but there was one pull that kind of saved the box in my opinion which was a short print missing nameplate that is only found in 1:422 packs. You can take a look at what I pulled in the video upload.


So far Gypsy Queen is the only box that I have opened that I plan to pick up another box of. Mostly because I would like to complete the 300 card base set (not too concerned about the high number sp), the Fortune Teller subset and the Tarot of the Diamond subset. While another box won't guarantee that I will be able to complete the 300 card base set, it should get me relatively close and hopefully, I can make some trades to fill in any gaps. As for the 2 subsets, I will most likely be stuck with purchasing individual cards if I can't trade for the ones I will need. I also want another crack at an established player or big-name rookie auto and an Altuve or Correa box topper for the PC.

As of now, I don't have any base that I'm interested in trading away, but I should have some stuff when I buy another box. As for the logo swaps, missing nameplates, and such, I would probably trade most of it away since none of them are players I collect. If you saw anything you liked just let me know and maybe we can work a trade.

Thanks for watching and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment