Monday, April 16, 2018

2018 Topps Gypsy Queen Blaster Box Break

I got in some blaster boxes of Gypsy Queen the other day. I love the product and I am trying to fill out the complete set this year. My plan was to buy a second hobby box of this stuff but the "Ohtani Effect" is in full swing with everything this year and the hobby boxes are now going for about $180 which is way too much in my opinion. I purchased one for $110 a month ago and decided to just go with some $20 blasters this time around.

You are never really guaranteed anything with a retail blaster but you can pull a few hits from time to time. You can take a look at a couple of the boxes that I opened in the videos. The 1st video was pretty standard and about what I expect from a retail blaster box, but the 2nd video held some nice surprises with a great rookie auto.

If you are interested in making any trades, just let me know and also let me know if you have anything that I may be needing to complete my set. You can check out what I have on the spreadsheet in this link. Anything with a "Y" means I have the card, "D" means I have duplicates, and "N" means I still need it. There are also some that say "P", "NP", and "LS." It means that I have these but they are just a variation/parallel of the base and I could still use the normal base. I have also included a list of the Fortune Teller and Tarot inserts here.




Thanks for reading and watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment