Friday, April 21, 2017

2017 BBM 1st Version (NPBL Cards)

While I am catching up on recent purchases, I got in my 2017 BBM 1st Version boxes a couple of weeks ago. I preordered them a little over a month ago and they were released at the start of this month. I ordered 2 boxes and the total came to about $120 USD which included shipping from Japan to Korea. Each box contains 20 packs per box and 10 cards per pack so the price per pack ended up at around $3 USD.

The base set contains 336 cards (foreign players, managers, rookies, and checklists included) and there are 6 other insert sets. In addition to the base and insert sets, there are some different foil signature cards and rookie refractors. The cards look really nice and the quality is great (as I have been noticing with the BBM cards). I have been enjoying the BBM cards that I have been purchasing recently. The only thing left for me to do is to get all of them sorted and try to pick up the missing base cards to complete my set.

Here is a look at some of the cards that I got out of the 2 boxes. Please forgive the poor scan quality and some of the cut off images. The cards look much better in person.


 Box (Front and Back)

Checklist (inside each box)

 Base Card

Team Checklist (Base)

Rookie Cards (Base)


Rookie Refractor Insert (#'d to 50 and has a checkerboard pattern on front)


Rookie Refractor Insert (#'d to 150 no checkerboard pattern on front)

Silver Foil Signature Insert (not #'d)


Gold Foil Signature Insert (#'d to 100)


Green Foil Signature Insert (#'d to 10)

 Hyper Nova Insert Set

 Cross Squall Insert Set


Cross Signings Auto Insert (#'d to 13)


No comments:

Post a Comment